Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Sunday, 13 March 2016

First ARC

Hi again!

Firstly, thanks so much for tuning in to check out my blog - it really means a lot to me!

Secondly, by now you will have seen a few of my reviews that I have done through Goodreads.  You will have noticed that they are not very long, but I, myself, prefer not to read a lengthy review.  I also don't like spoilers - so much so that I won't even read the back of a book for fear of finding out too much information!  Again, I will try my best to not include any spoilers in my reviews.

I am rather excited to have received my first ARC!  I have been privileged to pre-read "Cleat Chaser" by Celia Aaron and Sloane Howell - which will be available for purchase from March 17th.  Now for those of you who haven't heard of these guys, they write erotica.  It's quite raunchy, but still well written.  I will be reading this book this afternoon, and posting my review as soon as I'm done.  Watch this space!

I have also decided to make up a Facebook page for my book blogging, so keep an eye out for that! I will update this post with the link once it is done :) 
Exciting times ahead!

I would also like to say that if you haven't already checked out Goodreads, you definitely should.  It's a great site to be able to follow your favourite authors and see what they are working on, or to see reviews of books that you have been wanting to try.  Take the time to have a look around, it really is worth it.

That's all from me for now!  I'm off to do some reading!  Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

*Facebook blog page is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment