Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Thursday, 10 March 2016

Review: Sweet Nothing

Sweet Nothing Sweet Nothing by Jamie McGuire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been a fan of Jamie McGuire since I first picked up "Beautiful Disaster". Of course, I absolutely had to read this book.
Avery is a nurse, Josh is a paramedic. One moment of distraction is all it takes to throw them together.
Josh Avery is up there with the Maddox brothers in "book boyfriend" material. I challenge you to read this book without falling in love with him.
Avery's best friend, Deb, is hilarious. She has the best sense of humour, saying things like "This is Paramedic McPanties we're talking about, right? He probably took them (her granny panties) off to fashion a tourniquet like a sexy MacGyver".
She can be downright filthy at times, which is why I love her so much! Everyone needs a best friend like Deb. "B... he's going to say that he likes your tits in that scrub top all romantic-like and shit" Love her!
This book had me laughing out loud, pulling my hair out in frustration, and mesmerised. I could not put it down. I can't really say anymore without giving things away - I hate spoilers! You'll just have to read it yourself!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment