Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Welcome!

Hi!  I would just like to thank you for tuning in to my new blog page!  I have been thinking about doing this for quite some time and finally decided to jump right in.  Bear with me as I navigate myself around this new blog, and try to find my feet.





Firstly, I have to give myself a plug - as you probably read above, I am a self-published author.
You can find links to my website, twitter, Facebook and Goodreads profile to the side of this page.  I encourage you to follow me and join in my journey as an author.  I don't really have a set genre for my writing.  I have bursts of inspiration and work from there.

With this blog, I plan to write reviews for books that I have enjoyed.  Personally, I prefer to stay on the positive side of life, so I don't know that I would review books that I haven't liked.

I am open to suggestions, so please feel free to comment on books you would like reviewed, or thoughts on how to make my blog better.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my page, and I'll be back with my first review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment