Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Monday, 18 April 2016

Review: Bad Boy Prospect

Bad Boy Prospect Bad Boy Prospect by Sloane Howell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think this may be my favourite Alpha Bad Boy Book! Sloane, you hit this one outta the park! (did I get that term right?!)

It's a quick read with lots of super steamy sex scenes - definitely not for the faint-hearted!
Bad Boy, Gavin, is a minor league baseball player with a temper. He wants to intimidate his opponents and get inside their heads. After yet another outburst, he is sent to see a counselor. A hot counselor. Let the sexiness begin!

I also loved the epilogue :) So sweet!

*This is an erotic novella/short story. 18+

Link to this book on Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Bad-Boy-Prospect-Alpha-Book-ebook/dp/B01AK8CXGA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1461184425&sr=1-1&keywords=bad+boy+prospect

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment