Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Friday, 22 April 2016

Review: Perilous Love

Perilous Love Perilous Love by J.A. Essen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't often read fantasy novels, but this one had my attention straight away. I have always been impressed by anyone who can create an entire world and language, I can't even begin to imagine how long that would take! I don't know that I would have the patience!

Edana is an Elven princess, who on the day of her Awakening, witnesses the death of a loved one. Her training begins this day, as she prepares to avenge them.
Faudron is warrior. He is commissioned to seek and destroy the terrifying monster in the woods who has been killing the Kings men.
When their paths cross, the two end up on a journey of truths and betrayals. Who can they trust?

Essen has done a brilliant job with this book. It is well written, and has a captivating story-line. I can't wait to read more from this author!

Link for this book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Perilous-Love-JA-Essen-ebook/dp/B01DFZGSPM/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1461295817&sr=1-2&keywords=perilous+love

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment