Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Review: Little Bird

Little Bird Little Bird by M. Dauphin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! I am at a loss for words right now!

Firstly, let me just say that I love M Dauphin and HQ Frost as a collaboration! These two know how to write! I loved For3ver (which also happens to be related to this story) and now I'm loving Little Bird too. I can't wait for the next one!

Ok, so in For3ver, we met Liam and Gage. Little Bird is the story about their sister, Megan Porter. We get to find out what happened to her, and what her life was like, and it's dark.
The child of abusive parents who never showed her any love, she was drawn into the arms of Jasper, a sadistic bastard who took her under his wing, so to speak, and taught her the ways of the world. She was his 'Little Bird'.
Lucas is the guy you call to 'fix' things. He's Jasper's right-hand man. He's the one who get's the job done. And then, he meets Megan, and everything he has trained for, is compromised.

This book! So freakin' great! I am desperate for more. I need the next one to be out like, tomorrow. So if you guys could organise that, that would be great :) I have to know what is going to happen!


Blurb
I'm Megan Porter. Abused, unwanted, unloved. Until I met Jasper. A monster hiding behind a beautiful face and he caged me like a bird. Conditioned me for the employee and woman he wanted. Never expecting what I had in store for him. And I never expected what he had for me. Lucas Acey.
Lucas, Kid, Hoodrat, Ace.
I’ve gone by plenty of names in my life. Names I’ve never been too fond of, but I’ve dealt with it because that’s what I do. I deal with shit I don’t like. I deal with shit that needs to go away. On a daily basis I’m reminded why I do it. Jasper was all I had left in this world. We made it work… kept the family business moving, so to say. I never lost sight of a goal. Not until my job brought me to her
Megan Porter.
If there was one girl that could be the end of me and everything I’ve worked for, it’s her.
***WARNING*****
*****THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERS AT ITS DARKEST POINTS.
*****NONE OF THE ACTS INVOLVED IN THIS BOOK ARE RECOMMENDED TO TRY IN REAL LIFE.
*****THIS IS FICTION.
*****THIS IS AN 18+ READ. THIS BOOK IS BOOK 1 OF A TWO BOOK SERIES****

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment