Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Review: Seduction for Hire

Seduction for Hire Seduction for Hire by W.K. Corvo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Michael Anselletti is a sucker for a pretty face. The fact that Suzanne bares a striking resemblance to his ex wife and love of his life, Christine, causes him to fall for her sexy torment. When he wakes to find himself the number one suspect in her murder, he does the only thing he can think of. He runs!
A bounty is on his head, and he struggles to find people he can trust. He is beaten and betrayed by so many, but still manages to pick himself up and keep going.

I enjoyed this book. I felt like I was able to connect to the characters. The only problem for me, is that I found it too obvious who was behind everything, and would've liked a little more intrigue. That being said, it was still a good book! It held my attention, and kept me wanting to read more.

Synopsis:
Suzanne: A gorgeous, exciting seductress; a shoulder length golden blond mane, alluring blue eyes and magnificent body. Hired to entice, disgrace and destroy Michael Anselletti to suicide. However even some of the best laid plans fail, as did this one. Suzanne is murdered, Mike is the only suspect, and on the run with a mountain of evidence against him; to make matters worse, there is hefty price placed on his head!

Follow Mikes plight as he tries to get his life back.

Find it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Seduction-Hire-WK-Corvo-ebook/dp/B00HRGFD1Q?ie=UTF8&keywords=seduction%20for%20hire&qid=1462943466&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment