Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Review: Bad Boy Con Man

Bad Boy Con Man Bad Boy Con Man by Sloane Howell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What can I say? Another bad boy to love!

This one was of a slightly different pace to the others which was quite refreshing. I thought it was both hot and adorable, if that's possible!

A con man. A job that will set him up for life. And a girl, who could ruin all his plans.

Unlike the other alpha bad boys, Grayson is a bit of a nerd, and I mean that in the nicest way possible! He isn't a big, burly man with a temper, but a techy guy who uses his skills to his advantage.

This one was fun and cute, and sexy as hell! I absolutely loved the ending too. One of my fave things about Sloane's writing, is that he embraces his inner nerd and lets it flow through his writing, giving us witty story-lines, and love-able characters.

Loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment