Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Friday, 10 June 2016

Review: Hardass

Hardass Hardass by Christina Saunders
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh My God! Yet another fantastically written book by Christina Saunders! Hardass is the second book in the Bad Bitch series, and this time, follows Lincoln's brother, Washington.

Washington Granade, or Wash, as he's called, is a hotshot lawyer. He likes to be in control, and runs his firm with an iron fist - which is probably why he is known as a hardass. He is the ultimate alpha male - confident, brooding, sexy as all hell.

Enter Caroline.
The 'class clown' of the firm. Chance would have it that these two end up working a murder case together, and Wash gets to see that there is more to her than meets the eye. She is an intelligent, feisty, strong-willed woman, who challenges him, like no other has before.

I also have to mention, Terrell Lynch, Caroline's best friend and room-mate. He is hilarious! I love the chemistry that these two have. Everyone needs a Terrell in their life!

This book had me giggling one minute, swooning the next (okay, so maybe it was mainly swooning - super steamy sexy times!). At one point, I was on the edge of my seat, hand covering my mouth as I tried to read faster to find out what was going to happen! I literally couldn't put it down. I loved it!

Blurb
I cave in to no one. My hardass exterior is what makes me one of the hottest defense lawyers around. It's why I'm the perfect guy to defend the notorious Bayou Butcher serial killer - and why I'll come out on top.

Except this new associate I've hired is unnaturally skilled at putting chinks in my well-constructed armor. Her brazen talk and fiery attitude make me want to take control of her and silence her - in ways that will keep both of us busy till dawn. She drives me absolutely 100% crazy, but I need her for this case. I need her in my bed. I need her to let loose the man within me who fights with rage and loves with scorching desire...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment