Woop woop! We have another author for Stayc’s Favourite Five!
Give a warm welcome to Theresa Sederholt!
Let's get into it, shall we?
1) Of all the characters you have written, who is your favourite, and why?
This would be the same as trying to pick which child you like the best.
Every character has a piece of me in them, good and bad.
2) Who are some of your favourite authors?
Raine Miller, Jodi Ellen Malpas, Alyson Richman, Jacquelyn Ayres, and
3) What is your favourite thing to do when you aren’t writing?
When I’m not writing or reading I love to people watch.
4) What is your favourite inspirational quote?
When my son was nine he told me “Life gets in the way of living.”
5) Do you have a favourite thing to eat or drink while writing?
I love coffee and Nutella :)
My latest book is Uniquely Mine A Fitz Series
When the latest string of murders, sweeping New York City, lands on Detective Fitzgerald S. Rodriguez’s desk, the signature evidence hits too close to home. Being unable to stop the murder of his own mother has made Fitz a jaded man. Now, he will stop at nothing to protect the ones he loves.