Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Thursday, 7 July 2016

Review: Total D*ck

Total D*ck Total D*ck by Christina Saunders
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yet another fantastic book! A great way to finish the series about the delectable Granade brothers.

Kennedy Granade is a Total D*ck. His reputation as a womaniser precedes him. Like his brothers, he is an attorney, and a good one. That's why Stone and Porter have sent Scarlett to request his services on a case they are working. True to form, Kennedy is arrogant, sexist, and well... a total d*ck.

Scarlett Carmichael is everything he is not. She is cool and respectable, a former debutante, and brought up around wealth. She has worked hard to get to where she is and she's not about to let Kennedy get the better of her.

There is an obvious attraction between the two, and Kennedy makes it his mission to show Scarlett just how dirty his reputation is.

This book, like the others in the series, has plenty of steamy sex - and we wouldn't expect anything less! What it also has, is a great story-line. I love the way the author draws you in with such compelling plots. You never really know where it's going to go, and I love that.

Blurb
I’m your classic skirt chaser. A womanizer. A total d*ck. My reputation is dirtier than a New Orleans street after a Mardi Gras parade. I take unwinnable cases and win them. Where people see defeat, I see a big fat paycheck. And when most men see rejection, it’s because the sexiest woman at the bar has already promised to go home with me.

But Scarlett Carmichael is the one person I can’t seem to conquer. This too-cool former debutante has it all—class, attitude, and a body that begs to be worshipped. I’ve never worked with a person like her before—hell, I’ve never played nice with anyone before in my life, and I’m not about to start with her. This woman wasn’t meant to be played nicely with. It’s going to be dirty. It’s going to be hot. She’s about to spend a lot of time with the biggest d*ck in town. And she’s going to love every minute of it…

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment