Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Saturday, 2 July 2016

Self Promo!

Shameless Self Promotion time!

Most of you will already know that I am an author as well as a book reviewer and blogger.  What you may not know,  is that I actually started out in food blogging!


I have always loved to cook and enjoy experimenting with new recipes.
My sister approached me a few years back and suggested I start writing a food blog, so I did!

At the request of a few friends, I wrote a cook book about two years ago, and printed a limited amount - I didn't even get a copy for myself!

It wasn't until I began self-publishing my own novels that I thought about re-releasing it and bringing it to Amazon.

So I have spent the last few days pulling my hair out as I reformatted the book to fit the specs for this release, and I am pleased to say, it is now live!

At the moment it is only available in print, but I'm looking into turning it into a kindle format too.




A wee taste of what you'll find in the book:





You can also find me on FB!


No comments:

Post a Comment