Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Thursday, 15 September 2016

Review: Hot For Teacher Box Set

Hot For Teacher Box Set Hot For Teacher Box Set by Alison G. Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy of Sordid by Ashleigh Zavarelli, Stealing Miss Brooks by Sloane Howell, and Learning His Law by Celia Aaron.

These stories are hot! Love them all and can't wait to get my hands on the anthology to read the rest!
I've been a huge fan of both Celia and Sloane for some time now, but this was the first of Ashleigh's that I've read, and OMG it was amazing! She is definitely on my radar now!
Celia and Sloane have, as always, delivered flawless, steamy tales of lust and love. I will read anything these two put out there. They're that good.
I have to give a special mention to one of the characters in Sloane's story - Ringo, Jeremiah's best friend. That guy was hilarious and just plain awesome! I hope he gets his own story one day.
Because these are shorts, I'm not going to go into any detail, I don't want to give anything away! Just know that they are amazing!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment