Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Review: One Night Only

One Night Only One Night Only by Abby Gale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't even know where to begin. I'd like to say it was short and sweet, but that's not entirely true. So much raw emotion has been portrayed in this novella. It really made me appreciate the life I have and makes me want to live it to the fullest.
I will be holding my babies extra tightly tonight.

Blurb
Life is a struggle…

In the ugly web of illness and pain, every breath I take is a fight to carry on and every doctor visit is another reason to give up.

Love is impossible…

With the bravery afforded me by the knowledge of my limited time, pride has lost its importance. A sensuous touch equals escape and surrender, but also sweet, precious agony.

One Night Only…

A single message is the only thing that matters. A single message that can alter his life forever and erase my pain.

One Night Only... we trade the pain to create a memory of a lifetime.


One Night Only is a stand-alone novella based on a true story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment