Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Thursday, 13 October 2016

Review: Fight: The Full Series

Fight: The Full Series Fight: The Full Series by M. Dauphin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm already a huge fan of M Dauphin and her amazing stories, and this series didn't disappoint. I don't know how she does it, but Dauphin creates such lovable book boyfriends, that you can't help but fall for each and every one of them (not gonna lie, Liam is still my fave). Eddie is no different. He hasn't had an easy life, and because of this, he set himself some rules to live by. Rules that would protect him from reliving his past.
Everything is fine until he meets the feisty red-head, Gwynn. She isn't like any chick he's met before. Out-spoken, confident, a real fighter. She storms into his life and shakes things up, making him question his rules.

This book had me wanting to laugh and cry, and at times, throw my book across the room. What a ride!
As always, there were some super steamy scenes in there that definitely made my cheeks blush ;)
At the same time, though, there were some real deep and meaningful moments in there. Moments where I thought my heart would break through my chest. Moments where I wanted to cry for their losses. And moments where I wanted to reach into the book and strangle someone who will remain nameless. If you've read it, you know who I mean.

I can't rave enough about this author and the amazingly brilliant writing she produces. I love the way Dauphin's mind works. Looking forward to reading the next installment of Reddie!

Blurb
Eddie has a past he'd rather not relive, and rules to keep it that way. When he meets the feisty redhead, Gwynn, he starts to question the meaning of his rules. His mouth runs fast and passion runs deep as he falls in love with his Red. When tragedy strikes, though, will the two fight for each other, or will they give up, just to have their love as a very distant memory?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment