Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Stayc's Fave Five with RC Martin!


I would like to kick off Foster an Author Week with Stayc's Fave Five so we can get to know our authors!  First up, 
Author RC Martin!


Let's get into it!

Of all the characters you have written, who is your favourite, and why?

I can honestly say that I don’t have a favorite. I do, however, have a couple that I’m the most proud of. Judah St. Michaels, from Fool For You, and Millie Valentine, from the Mountains & Men series. Judah because he turned out exactly the way that he was supposed to. He’s the hero in my longest book to date, and his transformation is so subtle, you barely notice it; he’s SO apologetically himself, and I love that about him. I’ve found for most of the people who have read (or started to read) his novel, they either love him or they hate him. There really is no in between. As for Millie, she’s one of my characters that has the most depth and she changes the most over the course of her three and a half book journey. She’s one who was hard to crack open, but her inside is all gooey and delicious.

Who are some of your favourite authors?

This year, I discovered Kristen Ashley. She’s currently my favorite. I think I can learn a lot from her.

What is your favourite thing to do when you aren’t writing?

Gosh, I’m barely ever not writing. But, I really enjoy going to the movies, or working on jigsaw puzzles; Netflix binging is always fun, and I also enjoy spending time with my family.

What is your favourite inspirational quote?


I don’t really have a favorite. There are so many amazing ones out there. But for the moment, I’ll leave you with this one.
“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” Napoleon Hill

 

Do you have a favourite thing to eat or drink while writing?

If I’m having a great writing day, I don’t eat or drink anything, haha. But I’ve always got my water with me.

About RC Martin

I'm a born and bred Coloradan. While I now reside in Virginia, the land of the Rocky Mountains is where I've left a piece of my heart and where my characters come to life. When I'm not writing I'm reading; when I'm not reading I'm writing...you know how it goes! I also enjoy cooking, baking, crocheting, and jigsaw puzzles. Basically, I'm an old soul with a young heart, nonchalantly waiting for my prince to come.

 Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment