Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Review: Acquisition: The Complete Series

Acquisition: The Complete Series Acquisition: The Complete Series by Celia Aaron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is seriously my favourite series of the year! I cannot begin to put into words how amazing this series is. It's dark and sexy and has all the feels.
Sinclair Vinemont is the man you love to hate. He is confident, forceful, demanding and cold. But Stella Rouseau, his acquisition, somehow manages to break down his walls and see a different side to him. One that cares and feels remorse.
The acquisition trials are ghastly. Think sexy hunger games. I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat throughout this entire series. It was so gripping that I couldn't put it down. I had to know what was going to happen. I had to see if there would be any kind of redemption for the acquisitions.
I really can't say too much without giving things away, but honestly, this is one of the most compelling stories I've read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment