Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Review: Christmas Candy

Christmas Candy Christmas Candy by Celia Aaron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all, I have to say how much I love this cover! I need to get me some socks or tights like that!
Christmas Candy is a sweet tale of Olive the chubby girl turned yoga instructor, and Hank, the well traveled jock.
Throughout high school, Olive had kept an eye on Hank. He was everything she'd always wanted, but he was the track star and she was, well, she was just Olive. When school was over, she turned to yoga and a strict diet - no sweets for her. This proved to be a big problem when her high school crush moved in across from her studio, and opened a candy store.
How could she possibly resist him and his sweet temptations?

I loved this story. I loved the flirtation between the characters, and I don't just mean Olive and Hank. From the sweet mayor's wife, to Olive's best friend, Candace, each of them have their flirtatious moments with the gorgeous man with the sweets. It's quite lovely.
And Candace is just what a best friend should be. She's perfect and I love her so much.

You will definitely get your taste of Christmas spirit with this lovely tale.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment