Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Monday, 7 November 2016

Review: Consequence

Consequence Consequence by Mina S. Love
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What I liked about this book, was all the little twists and turns throughout. I love being on my toes and not knowing where a story is going to take me. I found the last few chapters the most thrilling and would have loved for those to have been sooner and stretched out perhaps - but as I said, I love a good twist!

The characters were interesting and totally different to anyone I know personally, so it made it quite fun to read. There were definitely some loathsome characters in there! I wanted to physically reach in and strangle some of them at times!

I look forward to seeing what else this author has up her sleeves.

Blurb
I love going against the norm, going against the grain, being rebellious. I don’t believe in consequence. I’m sure that way of thinking will cost me one day…

Adriana Baldwin, a successful psychologist, lives life the way she wants, when she wants, and plays by her own set of rules, especially when it comes to men. She’s rebellious; even as a teen, she chose to do what she wanted, when she wanted, not concerning herself with the consequences. Now, a grown woman, she has a thirst for powerful men, men with prestige, men who are in control; but when the love of her life returns, her passions change.

Grayson Carter is a successful dentist in Manhattan, living the life he has always wanted. But he is haunted by his obsession with the one woman who changed his life. When Grayson returns, he is determined to win back her love. His obsession with her accompanied by his dark passions, drive him to become more than she could ever want. But her insatiable actions lead them into a world of intense mistrust, uncontrollable passions, betrayal, and possibly murder.
Will love survive or will their mistakes, past and present, be too much for them to overcome?

There are moments in life when you have to save yourself…from yourself.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment