Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Monday, 28 November 2016

Review: No Regrets

No Regrets No Regrets by Aimee Noalane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. I really enjoyed this book. It's been a while since I've read a New Adult book and I have to say it was quite a refreshing change. There was so much emotion in this story: love, hate, pain, sorrow, fear.
Abbygail and Oliver have been best friends their whole lives. So close that to look at them, you would assume that they were a couple. So close that they barely spent a night apart from each other. Until one decision sets in motion something that neither ones is prepared for. They can't or won't admit to their true feelings, and things begin to spiral.
I loved how we got to see into both of their lives and minds, seeing what each one was thinking and feeling. The author was brilliant at making me feel the anguish alongside the characters, as if I was there with them.
And the ending! Holy moly! I had to read it over a few times to make sure I hadn't missed something! It definitely makes me want to read the next one! Aimee, I hope you are busy writing it! I'm going to need another fix soon!

Thoroughly enjoyed this book. I will definitely be checking out more from this author!

Blurb
If life ever taught me anything, it’s that nothing should be taken for granted.
One moment
... is all it takes to break a promise. Friendship becomes love.
One second
... is all it takes to end a life. Love becomes pain.
One distraction
... is all it took to change our destiny. Pain becomes hate.

One moment, One second, One distraction.
... Hate becomes all-consuming.

I’m in love with my best friend and that one second
changed everything...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment