Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Review: Paint It All Red

Paint It All Red Paint It All Red by S.T. Abby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe it's over! This series has been one that was seriously hard to put down. I found myself questioning my beliefs on what is right and wrong. You can't help but fall for Lana and Jake and their flawless planning. You can't help but hope that they win in the end and the real monsters get theirs.
I loved watching each part unfold. I was on the edge of my seat, biting my nails during the climax. I can't say enough how much I loved this series!
I will definitely be reading everything I can get my hands on from this author!

Blurb
Hush, little baby, don't say a word...

Will Logan choose them? Or will we watch them burn together?

It's time to fuck with their minds.
It's time to finish it all.
It's time to paint it all red...

Monsters don't usually wish for happily-ever-afters.

**BE WARNED: Some descriptions are vivid and can be a trigger for sensitive readers.

**Graphic
**Sexual Content
**Language

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment