Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Sunday, 4 December 2016

Review: Sidetracked

Sidetracked Sidetracked by S.T. Abby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another stellar installment of the Mindf*ck series! I'm seriously loving S.T. Abby! In this next part, we learn a thing or two about Hadley, the agent who has looked a little too far into Lana's history.
We also meet another person from Lana's past, who helps to add more pieces to the puzzle.
Yes, I realise I'm being vague and cryptic, but I refuse to give anything away! It's too damn good to ruin, you'll just have to read it for yourself!
I love how the author lets us see what Logan and Lana are thinking, and why. I love that we can watch the thought process as things unravel, and they get a better idea of who they're looking for. I just love this series full stop!
I mean, the ending alone?! Holy cow! I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the next part to the story! I need more S.T. Abby!

Blurb
They always want to break me, but I'm too strong now. Untouchable.
Or at least I was...until her.

****
LOGAN

I've had tunnel vision for one main goal for so long, that I forgot there was a whole other world just outside. Until Lana.

She's everything I never expected, and I love the fact I can never guess her every move or reaction. It's part of the reason I keep falling. But I also know she shuts me out, hides things from me she feels she can't share.

One day, I hope she trusts me enough to share.

It isn't until my job puts her at risk that I realize just how fierce she is, but it doesn't stop me from doing all I can to protect her. I should walk away to protect her better, but I can't. Instead, I'm forced to find other ways to keep her safe.

I just hope it's enough.

Though she is fierce, she's still fragile...

Right?

**Graphic
**Adult language
**Very small moral compass
**Read at your own risk, because I'm not forcing you to warp your mind. ;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment