Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Review: Sophie's Santa

Sophie's Santa Sophie's Santa by R.S. Owl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awww, I am fast becoming a fan of R.S. Owl's work! I'm a huge fan of anything Christmassy, so when I saw this book, I knew I had to have it.

Sophie's Santa is a sweet Christmas short that will have your toes curling. Sophie is one of those people who love Christmas. She goes all out with a big tree, decorations, and of course, the Christmas jumper/sweater. *R.S. Owl includes some definitions in the front of her book, so I feel I should add both words to clarify ;) *You must read these!
This particular Christmas, Sophie gets the surprise of her life. Her Christmas becomes even more magical than she ever imagined it could.

This story is like one of those feel good Christmas movies (complete with drunk Grandma). It's both adorable and a little bit sexy - the perfect mix.
All I have to say is, I can't wait until next Christmas!

Blurb
Sophie didn't think she could feel any more Christmassy. But when something unexpected and unimaginable happens on Christmas Eve, her world gets turned on its head.

Dreams become reality and tales become truth.

Because of one mans magic, Christmas will never be the same again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment