Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Saturday, 14 January 2017

Review: Dirty Bird: Caged Volume 2

Dirty Bird: Caged Volume 2 Dirty Bird: Caged Volume 2 by H.Q. Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't even know where to begin with this!
I guess, I'll start by saying that Little Bird was fantastic, and had me begging the authors to write the next one. Like all good things, it took a little longer than I'd hoped, because, ya know, I needed it straight away!

Anywho, these gals got together again to finish off the series with a BANG! Like for real.

I'm actually at a loss for words. This book was all kinds of f*cked up! Some of the shit that went down was just plain wrong. Jasper is one sick f*ck, that's for sure.
What can I say that won't give anything away? Basically, it's a power struggle, a fight to the very end. And again, you're left screaming WTF until the very last sentence, when it all becomes clear.

I love what they've done with this. The way they keep you on your toes, never knowing who will come out on top. It's perfect!

Blurb
Book 2 in the Caged series by international best sellers H.Q. Frost and M. Dauphin.
The sequel to Little Bird.
Who will come out on top?
When all that's left is manipulation and hate, being the one who holds all the power is the only option.
This gritty book gets darker and dirtier than before. Don't miss out on the mind blowing conclusion to the Caged series.
*18+
**This is a dark romance. DARK. Take that as your warning, and strap in for this amazing finale**

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment