Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Monday, 27 February 2017

Review: Immure Diaries Part I

Immure Diaries Part I Immure Diaries Part I by H.Q. Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Where the hell do I begin with this? Right from the very first chapter, I was drawn into these characters. When we first meet Akela, she is rushing through the airport, needing to make a call before her flight. I assumed it was some work call, but no. It wasn’t. And then, Malcolm! His actions just scream stalker!
I had to know more!
And when I read on, I was flabbergasted! The blasé way Malcolm talks of his profession and the fact that Akela just accepts it is mind-blowing. With their heated discussions and hot sex, the push and pull between these two is intriguing!
I have this inkling of what may be going on, but I desperately need the next one to confirm my suspicions!
This is not one to be missed!
4.5 stars for this one!

Blurb
A chance encounter puts Akela Dietz in a stupor for the first time in years. When the encounter happens again and again, she becomes leery of the attractive Brit that puts a beat back into her heart.
Malcolm Corpseknot III is peculiar, too good looking to be true, and a trained killer. When his scope is set on Akela, he’s not sure if he wants to hit or miss.
She’s a force to be reckoned with, already having given up on life, and she’s going to be the death of him. If she doesn’t end up dead first.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment