Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Review: Something Borrowed

Something Borrowed Something Borrowed by Eve Dangerfield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. I'm blown away by how much I enjoyed this book! Something Borrowed is the first book of Dangerfield's that I have read, and I can honestly say I want more!
If you're into stories with strong, dominant women and sexy, charming men, then this is the book for you. And, not only does it have great characters, it also has a wedding - in Bali no less.
Something else I found really refreshing is that it is set in Australia, so the lingo is rather familiar to me (I'm from New Zealand!). It's not something that you find a lot of these days, but I like it!

As I mentioned above, the leading lady is rather erm, dominant. I've never read a book with a dominatrix as the lead before. It was rather eye-opening! And I have to say, I found myself getting a little hot under the collar as I read some of those scenes! Talk about steamy! Dangerfield certainly knows how to paint a sexy picture, that's for sure.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and if you like a story with romance, frustration, lust, comedy and a HEA, then you will love it too!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment