Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Review: The Edge of Life

The Edge of Life The Edge of Life by Rachael Tonks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was fantastic! I never read blurbs, so I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but the cover intrigued me enough to pull me in. Who doesn't love a guy with tatts, let alone two of them!

Two tatted up guys, who also happen to be twins, vying for the love of one girl, Kailee. Jax is sweet and attentive, Ryder is gruff and at times, scary. Who will she choose? I'm a sucker for a broody, bad boy, so my choice would have been easy - Ryder, hands down!
But wait, that's not all! There's so much angsty drama involved. The Blackheart twins are notorious criminals and we find out just how far they are prepared to go for the sake of money. Twists and turns galore!

Rachael Tonks takes us on a journey to the edge of life and back again with this one. Yet another fabulous read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment