Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Review: Resurrection

Resurrection Resurrection by Maggie Jane Schuler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a fantastic debut novel for Maggie Jane Schuler. I went into this with no idea what to expect and I can say, it was so much more than I anticipated.
The absolute heartbreak that these characters both endured is something I wouldn't wish upon anyone. I couldn't imagine going through such heartache while at the same time trying to bring up three children. I loved seeing them grow and push through, letting go a little at a time so that they can move on, and find that love on the other side.
Chase is so patient and caring. He continues to support Jenna as she stumbles her way through both her heartache, and her confusion.

I found this book to be a breath of fresh air. It's so different to any of the books I normally read, and I absolutely loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment