Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Review: Touched

Touched Touched by Lilly Wilde
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Touched follows on where Untouched left off. I have to say, these two confuse me with their constant arguments and fieriness. Their relationship is intense and I'm not convinced it's a good thing. I find Aiden to be too domineering, but perhaps that's because I, myself, am a control freak. I do like that he has a softer side, and we get to see a bit more of that in this book, but it can be quite fleeting.

In all honesty, I found this second book in the series to drag a little. I found the most interesting parts to be the last few chapters when we actually got to get to know the characters a little more. It was good to get a bit of background on them, and the twists at the end were a nice surprise.

For me, I felt like the middle didn't have a lot of depth, it seemed to be all about the sex, which is fine, but I like to get to know my characters too.

This book left off on somewhat of a cliffhanger, and I have to say, I'm a little intrigued to see where it's going to go in the third book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment