Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Sunday, 23 April 2017

A new section on the blog!

Image result for reflection thinking

It's been a while since I've written a blog post, so I thought I'd jump on and jot down a few lines today.  I've been a busy wee beaver, writing, editing and pimping to my little heart's content, but always in the back of my mind, is "What can I do on my blog that I haven't done?"

I have decided to do some interviews.  I was inspired by a fellow author who sent a set of questions to me as a reviewer, and it got me thinking, what a fabulous idea!  I'm going to start up a new section or two on the blog, one for author interviews, and one for reviewer interviews. Yes, that's right, I'm going to interview fellow bloggers, as well as authors!  

So, I am now on the lookout for potential interviewees.  If you know of anyone who would be keen to get a little exposure on my blog, then send them my way! All posts are not only shared to the blog, but also to my FB page and Twitter page.

Let's see if we can get some other authors and bloggers the exposure they deserve!  I know all too well how time-consuming both these jobs (yes, they are jobs) can be, and how much hard work goes into keeping your name out there.  This is another way I can help give back to the community I love so much!

Image result for love


No comments:

Post a Comment