Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Thursday, 27 April 2017

An Interview with Author Nicole Goodin!


We have our first author interview!  Thank you Nicole Goodin for agreeing to take part in this!



What first inspired you to start writing?

Reading. Particularly the work of Chloe Walsh, an Irish author. I felt like I could relate to her and her life and she just inspired me to put the stories going around in my head onto paper.

Where do you get your story ideas from?

They just kind of appear in my head lol. Sometimes I’ll be folding the washing or trying to sleep and I have to grab my phone and jot down notes. That happened one day and I came away with 1000 words of a rock star romance – my current work in progress

Are any of your characters based on you or people you know?  

Sometimes little personality traits or quirks will come from people I know.

Which has been your favourite book/character to write?

Ellerslie and Lawson in Rushed. I’m in love with that fictional man. But I’m really enjoying my current characters, Charlotte and Parker too.

If you could tell your readers anything, what would it be?

That I am beyond grateful for the support and to just stick with me while I muddle through!

Are there any authors who have inspired you, or helped you along the way?

Definitely Chloe Walsh, Stacey Broadbent is a great help and support and every author whose work I read, gives me some form of inspiration.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

To Venice. It’s always been the top of my list. I’m not really sure exactly why!

If you weren’t an author, what other profession would you choose?

I was an early childhood teacher, but I haven’t gone back into teaching after having my second child – I get enough child madness at home!
What is your favourite snack to eat, and drink of choice?

Chocolate and I’m boring and love a good cold water
Lastly, tell me where readers can find you - website, Facebook, Twitter etc - and provide links.


Thanks so much for taking part in this interview!

Don't forget to give Nicole's pages a like and follow!  If you or someone you know is an author or blogger who would like to be interviewed, please don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment