Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Wednesday, 26 April 2017

An interview with Stacey, The Sassy Book Club!


We have another blogger interview!  I love getting to know a little bit more about each blogger, don't you?

Which blog do you review for?  Provide links.

Sassy Book Club is my baby.


What do you love about reviewing books?

I love having the opportunity to read and review all kinds of books.  I also love sharing my thoughts on books with the followers of my page.  

Who have been some of your favourite new-to-you authors?

I've had the opportunity to read so many new-to-me authors and they have all been fantastic!  I don't really want to exclude anyone!  

If you could say anything to authors, what would it be?

Jeez?! I'm not sure... I guess it depends on who it is,  if I've just finished reading their book and if they left me with that "WTF just happened" feeling or not!  

On average, how many books would you read in a year?

Last year I read 173 books, not sure I'll get that many in this year or not... probably not!

What, if anything, puts you off reading a book?

I try to finish everything I start, but there have been a few that I just couldn't finish. Usually when it's immature or repeatedly using terms that make me cringe.  I'm not sure how else to describe it.  


What is your favourite genre to read?

Romance and any sub-genre.  My favourites are the dark and depraved reads that leave you with that "WTF just happened" feeling!  


What have been your top reads for the year so far?

I'll give you my top 5 and they are in no particular order, just as they come to me!  
Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige
The Player by K. Bromberg
The Checkmate Duet (This is Reckless and This is Effortless) By Kennedy Fox
Study Me by Logan Chance
Soulmates by Sienna Grant
Ok top 7: lol!! (Insert laughing guys here!)
Stranger by Bonny Capps
Hammered By Rose Hudson (soon to be released... May 5th)

* I couldn't find links for those last two, so you'll have to keep a lookout for them!


Other than reading, what are your other hobbies?

Photography, and now I have little time for hobbies as I've gone back to school!  I'm taking a 2 year graphic design course. So I will be busy.


What would be your dream job?

So when I'm done my course... I'll be able to design book covers, teasers (which I kind of do a bit now), make trailer videos. So I'm totally excited about this and looking forward to the challenge! And of course to get paid to read books all day.  

Thank you!  This was so much fun!! (Insert kissing face here!)

Thank you so much for taking part in my reviewer interview!

Before you go, don't forget to give the Sassy Book Club a like!  #Supportreviewers




2 comments: