Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Review: XXX

XXX XXX by Rayne Havok
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is the first book by Rayne Havok that I have read, and it was certainly an eye-opener. Okay, I was warned it would be twisted and sadistic, I was. But this was a whole other level to what I was prepared for.
I will admit, I had to skim through some of it; it was just too much for me to handle. The end, however, was something I've never come across before. It was a new twist on things, and I thought the author did a good job coming up with something so original.

Definitely not one for the faint-hearted.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment