Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Saturday, 6 May 2017

An interview with Author Brittney Coon!


We have another author interview for you!  Please give a warm welcome to Brittney Coon!



What first inspired you to start writing?

I was first inspired in my high school English class. I fell in love with literature and poetry. That summer I wrote over a hundred poems. I then found a site called Wattpad and thought to turn my ideas into books.
Where do you get your story ideas from?

I get story ideas from everything: movies, TV shows, a song, talking to someone, the news, and just thinking “what if…”
Are any of your characters based on you or people you know?  

Some are inspired by people I know, but I don’t make them 100% like them. Just certain traits.
Which has been your favorite book/character to write?

My favorite character to write is my rock star, Lacey. Her books are not published yet, but she got me to write her three books, one over 600 pages long. Not only that, but she had me write her a TV show while in college. Now she has two episodes and I want to pitch her to Hollywood.
If you could tell your readers anything, what would it be?

Books are important to the fabric of life. They teach us and entertain us. Thank you for reading and supporting authors. It means the world to an author to hear your feedback.
Are there any authors who have inspired you, or helped you along the way?

I’ve been inspired by Ellen Hopkins, Sarah Dessen, and Laurell K. Hamilton. Their books helped me learn how to write a good book.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I’d love to tour Europe, but I know that’s a lot to travel. Maybe just Italy. I’d love to learn a new culture and be somewhere that has such a long history. Plus most of the bands I love are from Europe, one being from Italy, so maybe it would be easier to catch a concert.
If you weren’t an author, what other profession would you choose?

I guess this is cheating because I’m trying to do this as well as be an author, but be a writer for television. I can’t see myself doing anything but writing.
What is your favorite snack to eat, and drink of choice?

When writing I love to munch on gold fish and if I have them Hershey kisses. For a drink I usually just have water. I write at night so water is best.

Lastly, tell me where readers can find you - website, Facebook, Twitter etc - and provide links.





Thanks so much for taking part in this interview! 
How awesome that you have adapted for TV too!  I wish you all the luck with that :) 


If you or someone you know is an author or blogger who would like to be interviewed, please contact the blog!  Don't forget to give our featured author a follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment