Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

An interview with S.R. Mitchell


We have our second author interview!  A huge thank you to S.R. Mitchell for taking part in my little interview to get to know her better :)


What first inspired you to start writing?
I have always loved reading and even at a young age made up stories. In high school I really grew a love for writing. I always wanted to write and publish my stories and I felt that now was the time.


Where do you get your story ideas from?
I get inspiration from a lot of different things and places around me, but most important, my dreams.


Are any of your characters based on you or people you know?  
Yes, I do like to add a characteristic of my self to the female character. It makes it more real for me as I write.


Which has been your favourite book/character to write?
I would have to say Allie in Bewitched by Christmas because of her love of everything Christmas, fun personality,  and magic. My favorite book to write has been my new release, Shifted by Fate! It was a story that got in your head and I HAD to write.


If you could tell your readers anything, what would it be?
I hope my readers thoroughly enjoy each story and become immersed with characters.


Are there any authors who have inspired you, or helped you along the way?
I love the stories of Norah Roberts and Lynsay Sands. As I read their stories the need to write my own grew.
There have been many wonderful people who have encouraged me and helped me along the way.


If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would love to visit Scotland because it is my biggest inspiration.


What is your favourite snack to eat, and drink of choice?
I have to have coffee in the morning and then I try to stick to water or sprite. My favorite snack is seasoned popcorn.


Lastly, tell me where readers can find you - website, Facebook, Twitter etc - and provide links.


Thanks so much for taking part in this interview!  


Don't forget to give her a like and follow!  If you know any author or blogger who might be interested in taking part in an interview, please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment