Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Friday, 5 May 2017

Review: Worth the Wait - A Burn with me spin-off Novella.

Worth the Wait - A Burn with me spin-off Novella. Worth the Wait - A Burn with me spin-off Novella. by Rachael Tonks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This novella is a sweet insta-love with just a touch of mystery and suspense added to it.

We first met Josh in Burn With Me. He was Caleb's best friend, and a real sweetheart. This story is about him finding that one real love.
Quinn is struggling to find a way out. Her life has been one big emotional roller-coaster, and she finds it hard to believe that anyone as nice as Josh would want anything to do with her. Determined to turn her life around, she takes that first step and accepts his help.

I like the way the author leaves a bit of mystery around Quinn, making us want to read more to find out what she's hiding. I'll be honest, it was not what I expected it to be. When it was all revealed, I was both angry (at the characters involved) and heartbroken.

A good wee read with enough to draw you in and keep you wanting more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment