Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Review: Abandoned Lives

Abandoned Lives Abandoned Lives by Renee C. Leigh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked what the author did with this book! There was enough to keep you on the edge of your seat but not so much that you were too scared to go to sleep. I would've liked to have seen a touch more on the freaky side, but I'm a sucker for a good scare!

Right from the beginning I was drawn in. I loved the prologue that gave an insight to the place, with just enough to entice me. And don't get me started on the ending! As it drew close, I kept thinking to myself, there's not enough time! I won't spoil it for anyone, so I'm just going to say that I need to find out if there is a book two! I wasn't ready for it to end!

With a touch of romance and a lot of creepy, this story kept me intrigued.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment