Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Sunday, 25 June 2017

Review: Finding Cinderella

Finding Cinderella Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I grabbed this novella, I didn't actually realise it was a part of the Hopeless series! Hopeless was the first Colleen Hoover book I read, so I'm pretty excited to have accidentally stumbled across this!

Finding Cinderella is about Daniel (Dean Holder's best friend) and his chance encounter with his cinderella. It's such a beautiful story that really had me grinning like an idiot through a lot of it, but also shedding a few tears. I love the connection between the characters and the playfulness they have with each other.

I also have to give special mention to Daniel's parents and sister, Chunk. Those guys crack me up! Oh to be 18 again when your parents embarrass you at any opportunity :) Fantastic addition to the story.

Absolutely loved this wee gem, and look forward to reading more from CoHo!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment