Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Friday, 16 June 2017

Review: One Fear

One Fear One Fear by Belle Brooks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh.... My.... God! I have been looking for a book that would keep me on the edge of my seat, and this one certainly does that!

One Fear is a story about Morgan and Reid, a married couple who are experiencing troubles. She has gone back to working full time after being a stay-at-home mum for twelve years, and Reid doesn't like that the tables have turned and she is now the one working late. Only this time, she's not just working late; something they hadn't bargained for happens. The Wolf.

Who is he?? And why has he chosen Morgan? Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? Me! That's who! He gives me the chills, and not in a good way. That being said, I need to know more. I wasn't ready for it to end yet.

I'm actually a Belle Brooks virgin, but damn! I will definitely be taking a look at her other works because this one just gave me a hangover!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment