Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Saturday, 15 July 2017

Review: The Chronicles of Larry: Season Three

The Chronicles of Larry: Season Three The Chronicles of Larry: Season Three by Seymour Snatch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Larryballs is back with a glass of ‘livet, flipping the nine all over the show! Once again, Larry has taught me a plethora of new terms. Who knew there were so many ways to call someone an asshole?

Poor old Jim gets dished a platter of shit soup so many times, but I’m glad to see him starting to stand up for himself, even if he’s still gullible enough to believe Larry’s bullshit.
And then there’s Kaley, who has clearly been taking lessons from her dear old dad. Larry better watch out when she gets older!

The Chronicles of Larry keep getting more vulgar and over the top, but I just can’t stop myself from reading them! Bring on Season Four!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment