Stacey's bookshelf: read

The Fault in Our Stars
Gone Girl
Beautiful Disaster
Hopeless
Angels & Demons
Blindsighted
Digital Fortress
Deception Point
Triptych
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Fifty Shades of Grey
Message in a Bottle
The Notebook
The Host
Angels' Blood
My Sister's Keeper
Good in Bed


Stacey Broadbent's favorite books »

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Review: Pierced

Pierced Pierced by Nicole Goodin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm one of those backwards people who don't always jump into a series from the beginning. I first stumbled across Nicole Goodin's books when she released Quinn's story, Hunted so decided to work my way backwards lol. I have yet to read how Lawson and El fell in love, but I can tell you, after reading this one, I'm definitely keen to find out more!

Pierced is such a lovely tale of two people who are so in love and counting down the days until they will be man and wife. With only a short time before the big day, a bombshell is dropped on them, and they are forced to rethink their future.

I love how this played out. Lawson and El are like the perfect couple, and you can really feel how much they love each other. When things get tough, they band together, keeping each other strong. It's what true love should be.

And the wee teaser into Quinn's story was fab! Even if I hadn't already read it, I definitely would have been compelled to from that wee snippet!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment